Event: The Fifth Annual Conference on Emerging Legal Issues Surrounding Digital Publishing and Content Distribution
Host: Media Law Resource Center and Stanford Law School Center for Internet and Society
Location: California, USA
Address: Oak Lounge, Tresidder Student Union, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Details: This intensive two-day event is designed for lawyers and Web publishing professionals responsible for sorting out the emerging legal issues surrounding the distribution of content on digital platforms.
The conference will explore:
• Content monetization and the mechanics and business models for digital media.
• The operational side of social media.
• Anonymity and social responsibility on the internet.
• International content regulations related to defamation, copyright and privacy.
• Recent developments in U.S. copyright law; and
• Venture capital issues.
With experts from entities including:
• AOL, Inc
• August Capital
• Blumberg Capital
• Electronic Arts
• Evernote Corp.
• Microsoft Corp.
• Newspaper Association of America
• Warner Brothers
• Yahoo! Inc.
• Top Law Firms
More information: http://www.lawseminars.com/detail.php?SeminarCode=11COMWA